Wednesday 10 October 2012

Things will get better.....

I pray so....... xx

As you can see, the photo shows a somewhat battered and crumpled brown sheet with bold white letters scripting 'Things will get better'. Whilst scrolling through Pinterest I saw this inspiring quote and although simple it made me think.....
To be honest, you, I and a lot of people we know have it easy; there are many people out there, not only in third world countries, who don't even have a roof over their head or food to eat. 
Nevertheless there are times when we aren't satisfied; the times when we're unable to get what we'd like to get or maybe even ought to or can't go on luxury holidays and trips because of financial delays.  Unfortunately; there are times when tragedy hits and all  hope seems to be gone, when you fear the loss of a loved one or maybe even you fear for yourself. There can be times when the sadness arrives and departs so suddenly, leaving an individual in a state of confusion and maybe even depression. 

Theres nothing I myself can do for you other than pray and believe that God will positively turn things around in your life.I don't know what your situation may be but things will get better......


Jeremiah 29 vs 11: 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Isaiah 54 vs 11-12:
Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,

   I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise,[a]
    your foundations with lapis lazuli.
 
I will make your battlements of rubies,
    your gates of sparkling jewels,
    and all your walls of precious stones.

Good Night, God Bless and Stay Strong
Angel xx









2 comments:

  1. Great post girl!
    I have it sooo good in Jesus :) Even when things do feel rough, He's blessed me so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Thats is soo great to hear! its true God is sooo Good ;) xx Angel xx

      Delete