Monday 19 November 2012

Maison Martin Margiela and H&M - Get da look (Part 2)

Post no.2 
Look no.3
The leather jacket.
Bralet - TopShop
Skirt - Asos
Brown fur tote bag - Riverisland
Boater hat - Asos
Loafer Shoes - Aldo

I like this look because its not too risky but not too mainstream. 
I admire the design of the jacket. What should be a standard leather jacket has become an incredibly unique clothing item with its rugged look as if its been thrown into a shredder! 
The River island bag above instantly enhanced my every growing controlled admiration bags from the moment I laid eyes on .Its so innovative yet classy and for that I have instantly added it to my Christmas list!
Altogether the outfit is perfect for a day out with friends or family and its brown colour scheme reflects the 'not so much autumn but over eager winter' season we're currently facing.

Look no.4
Dip Hem Dress - New Look
Handbag - Aldo
Shoes - Aldo
Punk Metal Necklace - Xquisitize

Do you see how flexible this jacket is?! Once can wear it with a skirt, with jeans, with trousers and even with a dress; Incredible! What first inspired me to create this outfit was the bag -I first saw it on Aldo with its sand I instantly decided to make sure that every other item in the outfit had to complement it and its chic design. Therefore everything else fell into place instantly. I seem to love everything about the dip hem new look dress - I love its style, its simplicity, its colour....... everything! The whole outfit is perfect for evenings when you may want to look classy yet at the same time need more than just a small evening bag.

So which look do you prefer?
Can either be improved?
So far I've discovered that when buying an item you're making an investment, therefore you it must be a useful investment so make sure you know how, when and where you would wear it. No point of buying an item when you have no clue as to how you would style it up!

Good night and God bless
 xx Angel xx
  





No comments:

Post a Comment