Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Bag Hunt

Okay I have a confession to make......
I have a thing for bags. 
Now I wouldn't go calling it an unhealthy addiction, and it's not as if I have constant dreams about them every night; or that every time I set my eyes on one I get an overwhelming tingling sensation that pulls me to my knees as I marvel and drool over it like a mad woman. No. None of that. But I do get warm fuzzy feelings now and then. 
However, I like to refer to it as a controlled admiration, every fashion lover has that certain type of clothing or accessory that they cherish most; for some it may be shoes, for others it may be jewellery, I guess for me its bags. So on behalf on my controlled admiration for bags I have decided to go on a bag hunt!


Whenever I'm shopping whether its for bags, clothes or anything I always question 'Is this unique?'
      





I've noticed River Island has some nice bags.

The Tote bag on top is from River Island . I remember my mum pointing it out to me when I last went into the store not too long ago, but unfortunately I had to bravely look away. I love the vintage style of it and the contrasting colours are a good effect. The shoulder bag below it is also cute and I love the snake prints, it's small size makes it good for casual days when your not holding much, however if you're anything like me that doesn't happen much.







Mmmmm, when in comes to Bags Aldo is the place to go. For the first bag, I love the vibrant colours  and again, the contrast of the loud white stripe passing through the middle. The Bone coloured satchel also from Aldo has a much more subtle colour but I still adore the style, and the stylish spikes on either side.



So simple but sooo nice! A mini bowling bag is from Zara, I love the simplicity of the bag and the plain black gives it a sophisticated look.
Love it x


This 1969 Colour Block Tote bag with a feather is from New look. You see what I'm saying about Unique? I'm liking the varied colours, the retro look and effect of the feather charm. 
Altogether mwoaw. 

Truly I could be searching for bags all day and night, but I guess that's the end of my hunt.
Please feel free to add comments of what you think of them and pictures of some of your favourite bags.
I also want to know.... what do you have a controlled admiration for??
Come on! All my shoe lovers, I want to know! Jewellery obsessors, don't think I've forgotten about you! Hat adorers make your comment! Lets make our confessions! Haha!

Good Night and God bless
Angel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment