Monday 17 September 2012

First post x

Hey
Welcome! This is the first of many posts I'll be making for the Xquisitize blog.
In this blog I'll be writing about my thoughts, opinions and most significantly fashion!
Firstly I'll just explain the name 'Xqusitize' for you. I bet most of you found it hard to pronounce the name at first sight, but its okay, don't panic its not latin!
However the name is inspired by the adjective 'exquisite'; to be exquisite means that you are of special beauty or charm, or rare and appealing excellence, the '-ize' bit at the end was added to suppose the acquisition of it, but truthfully to be exquisite is inevitable. We're all God's creations and for us to be placed on this earth simply demands us to be amazing and.... exquisite in our own way and nature.
This then leads on to the 'X' part of the name. An 'X' often signifies when something is anonymous, unknown or unverified, in this case the exact definition of beauty is left unknown. Only a shallow minded person could say that the only way for someone or something to be beautiful or excellent is if they sit under a certain category, or look and act a certain way. Beauty is diverse and truly comes in many ways.

So that's it for my first post.
I'm currently overflowing with ideas for future posts to come so I promise you won't get bored.
And please follow.
Thank you !!


         

So that I don't leave this post without a picture I added this witty instagram photo xx


Good Night and God Bless
Angel xx


Angel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment